What veterinary school class size fits me best?
Class size can further narrow your veterinary school choice. If you are concerned about getting lost in the crowd, you might lean toward schools with smaller class sizes. If you prefer to be part of a larger group, you may want a school with a larger class size.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A VETERINARY SCHOOL?
Many other factors should go into choosing your veterinary school.
- Do you want to be close to home, live somewhere new or is location not a deciding factor for you?
- Is the focus of the school — research programs, emphasis on production medicine, flexible curriculum, etc. – important to you?
- Is instruction primarily lecture or problem based learning?
- Are the class sizes relatively large or small? Learn more.
- Are clinical rotations onsite or will you be sent to local veterinary clinics for clinical training?